Chicagoland MGMA is an Affiliate Chapter of the Illinois MGMA which, in turn, is a State Affiliated Chapter of the National MGMA. With this affiliation, our chapter will be represented at the state MGMA chapter level, as well as having opportunities at the national level as we grow.
Each organization is an independent entity which requires a separate membership, but all share information and resources to offer a vast storehouse of knowledge for medical practice professionals.
Our mission is to offer monthly educational meetings on pertinent topics of interest in the healthcare arena to medical office managers.
Our monthly structure allows us to develop relationships and larger networks that have become increasingly important in the times of current change. We have to protect our futures by continuing to learn and grow.
Chicagoland MGMA inspires its members to reach new heights of education and professional development by achieving the goals of:
- Leadership and Organization – Chicagoland MGMA seeks to maintain strong leadership and organization structures.
- Education – Chicagoland MGMA seeks to be a resource for educational opportunities for medical practice managers.
- Professional Development – Chicagoland MGMA seeks to anticipate and respond to the needs of our membership by offering programs and services that enables each member to grow and advance professionally.
- Membership – Chicagoland MGMA seeks to increase membership size and optimize name recognition of the organization throughout the Chicagoland area.
- Communication, Networking and Technology – Chicagoland MGMA seeks to enhance opportunities for communication and networking among its members.
We also have a commitment to help our community. As a group, we choose projects such as Toys For Tots, gathering supplies for care packages to send to our soldiers overseas, or collecting food for less fortunate members of our community. We enjoy undertaking these projects and it is a great feeling knowing that we can help those who need it.
We welcome all who want to come take this journey of learning, networking and community outreach.